Web Analytics

Rue La La Customer Service

I sent an email to a customer service gave me the run around I went on the BETTER BUSINESS site did research about this company and I found their CONTACT which. I booked a ski trip months ago and have been on the lookout for winter sales on RueLaLa to purchase ski equipment.


Rue La La Oops Email Regarding Technical Glitch Letter Signed By Ceo Modified Mobile Stripe Lettering Technical Glitch Glitch

Join the 171 people whove already reviewed Rue La La.

Rue la la customer service. Rue La La contact nu214506 one one 82 date i ordered it 12-08-2021. Since this was a no return item I now have an expensive headboard but no matching frame. Your experience can help others make better choices.

Join the 167 people whove already reviewed Rue La La. Rue plays at a higher level than its competition and showcases brands like Valentino Christian Louboutin and Louis Vuitton with an east coast overtone. I ordered three items and none have been shipped.

Read 41-60 Reviews out of 159. Sellers using Shopify Magento1Magento2 WooCommerce Prestashop Volusion Bigcartel etc. Rue La La CEO Ben Fischman has a brilliant analogy about customer service.

Sent different size table legswheels for my bar cart and wouldnt help me at all when I contacted customer service. Rue La La Customer Service Phone Number 888 992-5252 Email Help Center. Can use Rue La la.

RueLaLa has a consumer rating of 21 stars from 475 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Its been 2 weeks and no shipping confirmation as of yet. It is established by connecting online store with Rue La la through APIs provided by it making individual operations of the extension possible.

New sales launch daily. After being a loyal Rue La La customer for years I was so frustrated I stopped shopping with them. Rue La La - Very dishonest company.

I went back and fourth several times with customer service about 2 items with identical descriptions and pictures but slight variation in the names. Read 41-60 Reviews out of 165. Sent different size table legswheels for my bar cart and wouldnt help me at all when I contacted customer service.

Your experience can help others make better choices. Date i ordered it 12-08-2021. I just got off the phone with customer service she was very nice to find out that the headboard and FRAME that I ordered online meant that the frame was the two legs that hold up the headboard not a bedframe.

Rue La La - Stay away from these guys. Clearly this was a manufacturing problem so I contacted customer service and provided some pictures. Join the 167 people whove already reviewed Rue La La.

The worst customer service experience. No sign of when they will be shipped either. Refused to take responsibility or accountability for their mistake.

37 reviews of Rue La La Rue La La thank you for offering designer clothing at a cut price without compromising on service. First Rue La La uses the CHEAPEST possible UPS shipping even though their shipping charges are NOT inexpensive called Basic 1. I will never order from ruelala again thats why I paid 10 rather than taking store credit because I never want to do business with a vendor like this.

I did receive the boots but the quality was way off. The whole point of online shopping is supposed to be convenient and at least honest. Enjoy free shipping on your first order.

Your experience can help others make better choices. Theres a fool-proof way that the brand wins positive referrals Fischman told Business Insider deputy editor Nicholas. Read 101-120 Reviews out of 169.

About a month ago I purchased two pairs of Ugg boots from RueLaLa. Flash sale web sites have been around for years and I am an avid shopper. Rue La La will charge 30 for shipping of three small jewelry items which is a premium rate but it is a third rate service.

Consumers complaining about RueLaLa most frequently mention customer service credit card and final sale problemsRueLaLa ranks 17th among Flash Sales sites. Their customer service is pretty much nonexistent. I bought a 500 pair of shoes and they sent me the complete wrong shoes.

Finally negotiated a refund due to the shoe being out of stock. Read 161-165 Reviews out of 165. I called customer service and they gave me a price adjustment.

After a few wearings the side seam of one of the boots began to split. There is only one way to contact Rue La La shown above. A communication channel which facilitates listing of seller products on Rue La la.

Join the 161 people whove already reviewed Rue La La. Rue La La - Bad service they skimp on shipping. Rue La La is an invitation only online store where members can shop brand name sale boutiques each open for a brief period of time.

Frustrated beyond belief with Rue La La. And its always free to join. Rue La La contact nu214506.

Sent different size table legswheels for my bar cart and wouldnt help me at all when I contacted customer service. But never again I just placed an order fro their deal of the day and received a rocking chair that did not fit together contacted customer service they offered to send me a label to send back. Over the years I started ordering occasionally.

Your experience can help others make better choices. Return Replace Shipping and Delivery Request for Information. Beware inaccurate descriptions and pictures.

At Rue La La shop todays must-have brands for her him home and more - all up to 70 off. Also I once noticed that they re-listed an item that I recently bought for 30 less. Mind you nothing described on Rue La La.


Rue La La Boutiques Boutique Fashion Cold Shoulder Dress


Rue La La Welcome Mail Email Marketing Design Inspiration Email Newsletter Design Kids Invitations