Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Snapshots Cover Reveal

The cover of Snapshots is here and I am excited. Naturally, I contacted Keary Taylor because she does amazing work and is affordable. She did Being Human's cover and I have not had a single person say they did not love that cover. I squeed when I saw it. A poster of it is hanging on the wall above hubby's computer. It is beautiful! Every other cover I've seen by her has been stunning as well. She has an eye for finding just the right images to use and making them pop.

That said, I have to admit, Snapshots' cover isn't quite as breathtaking as Being Human. But it still rocks! I still love it and am so psyched to show it off. Hopefully, everyone else thinks so too and at least picks it up and reads the back. After all, the back should get you wanting to read it. I swear, I had a moment of pure genius. Which will probably never happen again when writing blurbs.

Have I rambled long enough? Should I shut up and get to the cover? Okay, okay, I will. Drum roll please. And when you're done staring, don't forget to head over to GoodReads and at Snapshots (or Being Human or Influence of Love) to your to-read pile.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~*~TA DA!~*~

8 comments:

  1. WOOOT! Looks awesome, Patty! Dang it, now I wanna get a book out there... I need money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! Lucky you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font, really stands out.

    mood
    (font geek)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man. I'm in love already. That guy is HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the comments. Now to get that puppy shined up so you all can read it. =)

    ReplyDelete