Thursday, April 19, 2012

Red Vs Blue

I warned you. All the way back during B, I said there was going to be more Red Vs Blue clips. This is the start of it all. This one though brings up a nice question I can totally twist into a writing question:

Why are we here?

Why do you write?

What drives you to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) day after day?

Think about that while watching the clip and then let's discuss it in the comments. Also, I'll pick one person to mail a signed bookmark to.

*Warning* Strong language.

1 comment:

  1. Query the First: Because this floating rock in space sustains us!

    Query the Second: My characters demand they be let out in the form of the printed page, of course.

    Query the Third: Rampaging zombie plot bunnies keep me at it.

    ReplyDelete