Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Questions

I admit, this time around for the challenge I had two posts prepared ahead of time and most topics I came up with on the fly. No planning at all. That means I am doubly clueless as what to talk about with Q. (X, let's not even go there right now.) I've been dabbling with a few ideas. Finding an interesting Q word. Talking about bad moods that made me want to give up. Or a Q&A with me or my characters. The last has been appealing. I love character interviews, and who knows, people may have questions to ask me. A friend on twitter decided to do writing Q&A for his Q post.

So what do you think? Have any questions for me? Anything about Being Human that you want to know - as long as it doesn't lead to spoilers. Also, want to check out my posts up to Q? I have them listed on my website patricialynne.com.

5 comments:

  1. I'm just as clueless as you---my fiction just hits me the day I write it. How I wish I had everything planned in March, and then been able to relax in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I got a Q: are you reedy to lose your elixir of life? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOOOOO! Don't let Lav take my Mt Dew!!! *sobs*

      Delete
  3. Ooh! A question and answer session. Let's see. Do you write your stories on paper and then type them up or do you have a tendency to just type everything as it comes to you?

    Sarah @ The Writer's Experiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've written a few stories on paper, but mostly I use the computer. I type everything as it comes to me. Barely any plotting. The most I plot is when I'm prolonging getting out of bed in the morning.

      Delete