Monday, April 16, 2012

OMG XD

Sometimes it amazes me the things my husband finds on the internet. Some of it is interesting, others funny, and a lot of the time, what he finds is just WTF. Usually, those things have me rolling on the floor because they are so ridiculous and insane what other choice do you have but laugh?  Of course, that's after I resist watching or looking because it's so damn insane and I have better things to do with my time. Like writing. But eventually, I end up watching and laughing.

My husband's latest find is Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime (In Swenglish). Okay, I seriously want to know what those guys are smoking over there because this stuff takes insanity to a whole new level. I've watched a few videos and first thing I wonder is how much food they go through making these videos. Second thing is how many takes to they do because there is no way anyone can do that without busting out laughing. Third is just simply WTF? o.O Yes, with the little face too.

But honestly, what compels people to do these sorts of things? Are they just being silly? Want a little fame? Or are they really being serious? Whatever the reasons, I have to admit, it's good entertainment and they must be doing something right because we keep going back to watch.

Bookmark incentive: What's the craziest thing you've ever found online? I'll pick one commenter to send a signed bookmark to.



10 comments:

  1. What... the... hell... #headdesk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It's like a whole series on youtube and they are all like that. o.O

      Delete
    2. .... I don't... I... Why would you... This makes no sense... I don't even... Can't comprehend... #headdesk

      Delete
    3. XD I don't either. It's just so ridiculous it's funny!

      Delete
    4. -isn't watching the stupidity again... absolutely not- What makes no sense is he's so 'Huzzah I throw zee foood!' then he's all putting everything nice and neat and pretty towards the end...

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've EVER been so scared of a video on the internet as I was just then!!!!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I really don't peruse the internet like that often. Usually my time is just spent on Twitter! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.O Makes you wonder how much free time they have on their hands. LOL There's a whole series of these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with guys? I think husband must spend half of the day looking for stupid things to show me, but I love him anyways.

    ReplyDelete