Friday, April 13, 2012

MythBusters

Enough serious posts for the week... Okay, I admit, I wasn't sure what to post about for M. But as I was watching TV on our Roku box, the answer smacked me right in the face. MythBusters! Yeah, it was the show I was watching. But come on, it's a pretty good show. I want to have a TV show where I get paid to blow crap up. The one episode, they got two semi trucks, a fan gave them his old European type car and they crushed the car between the semis. I want that kind of job! OMG! x_x


Not to mention how goofy they are while doing their myth busting. They finish destroying something and Jamie says, "That was awesome." Oh, and another episode, they got drunk and tested the idea of beer goggles. BEER GOGGLES! Seriously, give me that job!

This gives me an idea. Okay, people, give me writer or book myths. I'll pick one commenter to send a signed bookmark too.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the book contract! I love Myth Busters, that has to be a dream job! I love the ones where they fab human torsos and then shoot, drive, and throw things into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing a blank on writer myths myself...

    I've not seen the show, aside from snippets in commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! I tagged you on my blog =D

    As for writer myths: writing is easy! The general public usually don't get how much work we put into it *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this show, but it sounds like something my kids would enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete