Wednesday, April 11, 2012

K is for umm K?

Uh, yeah, I have nothing for my K post. Not even a blog title. I am slightly distracted by MythBusters and my WIP, Leaves of Fall. As of right now, Leaves is sitting pretty at 71K words and I have rewritten just under 20K words. There have been no major plotholes that can't be fixed. Leaves of Fall is one of my first stories I wrote when I started writing and one of the few that I finished. I have a bunch of unfinished stories. I'm pretty sure I finished it before Being Human. (Psst, did you know you can buy it? No? Well, now you do? ^_~) Yeah, because once I finished Being Human, then I was pretty focused on getting it published and other story ideas.

Anyways, the A to Z challenge is around halfway done, and like last year, it is turning out quite fun. I've found a few blogs that I check every day for their post, and my blog stats are through the roof. I feel kind of bad though. I said I was going to give a bookmark incentive to every post, but I keep forgetting and a few posts I couldn't because they were for blog tours. I'll make it up to you though. Just comment and I'll pick someone to send a signed bookmark too.

Okay, I'm out of things to ramble about so I'm just going to post another Red Vs Blue video, this one a public service announcement about fire safety.


7 comments:

  1. You know you did this vid already... I'm just saying... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not on the blog. I tweeted you the video. =P

      Delete
  2. Your WIP sounds like it is in good shape :)


    Hope you’re enjoying the challenge so far!
    --Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty pantsed a post!

    That was a mouthful. XD I'm so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also regard my writing experience as a journey, hence my blog name Writer-In-Transit.
    Strangely enough, I also experienced a "umm-k? moment" when I reached this point.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy the rest of the A to Z challenge.
    I will definitely pop in again to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it hard to blog every day. I usually only blog once or twice a week at most. I think our writing is more important in the long run. Good luck with the WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When in doubt, go with Kit Kats!

    I'd have had problems with the A-Z challenge. I blog three times a week at the most, and the daily schedule would get to me.

    I might, however, post one of my own that comes across as if it's an A-Z one on Sunday, just based on the title I came up with...

    ReplyDelete