Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Danger Zone

Okay, enough Red Vs Blue... for now... time to switch gears to Archer! I stumbled upon Archer one night while hubby and his co-worker were drinking and playing Yomi (yeah, they're real dorks, I know. And I married one) and left me watching TV. They had put on Archer and I, being slightly inebriated, decided to leave it. The remote must have been out of reach or something. I don't remember. (No, I wasn't that drunk, just happily buzzed and comfy.) At first, I wasn't paying much attention, but the crass humor made me smile. Seriously, I should not be laughing at some of those jokes. They are just wrong! But so funny. I ended up watching all the episodes Netflix had in one day. Hey, the episodes are only 22 minutes long.

Ever since then, hubby, his co-worker and I have been quoting lines. Most notably, Danger Zone. And since I'm feeling kind of lazy, I'm leaving you with a video. And seriously, who posts two second videos to youtube? I'm trying to find a good Danger Zone video and there's all these two and three second videos. Really?? What's the point? It's not like you have much time to enjoy what the video is about. Spend more time waiting for the commercial to get done than you do watching the actual video.

Oh, I almost forgot too. Bookmark incentive. Umm... comment your favorite animated series and I'll pick one commenter to send a bookmark too.

(I swear, tomorrow's post will be something different. I had an ARC I had to review and finished just in time for my E post. Maybe I should try plotting out my posts more too. Instead of, ya know, waiting an hour before midnight to write them. Hmmm... naw.)



7 comments:

  1. These days I'm hooked to Dog Whisperer, if you'll believe me! :)

    --Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. When I think of Danger Zone I think of the movie Top Gun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I caught it late at night one night in a similar state as you describe and thought it quite interesting too!

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danger Zone!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

    That's my head I think... It's awfully pervy in here....

    TeeHee!!!!

    Teh Sekrit Patty!!!

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ....I'm done now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh, Lor. You're in the Danger Zone! XD

      Delete
  5. Oh, I absolutely love Archer! Now that's a cartoon!

    Unlike that moronic Family Guy, which was never funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family Guy was funny in the beginning, but it's lost something over the years. Hubby and I don't watch it anymore and when we do, we don't laugh as much.

      Delete