Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blue Team Go!

First off, I would just like to note since my A post was a little late, I'm going to hawk it here because I have a little contest going on. I'll wait while you go check it out and comment the funniest divorce joke you've heard in celebration of my one year marriage anniversary and win a signed bookmark.

Okay, now that that's done, let's get to the B post. If you don't know me, then you should know I am a complete panster. I decided to do this challenge a few days before it started, and when I write, I have no idea where the story is going. That means I really didn't know what my B post was going to be about until I started writing.

Recently, hubby and I watched a little show called Red Vs Blue. It's kind of a Halo spoof and it is funny. I seriously am in love with the stupidity that is Caboose. In fact, I think my C post will be all about Caboose and his quotes. Today's post is about the blue team. I'll start you with a nice little video of all of Tucker's Bow Chicka Wow Wow moments.





Oh yeah, I LOL at this show. A lot. Probably more than I should. Before I wrap this post up, I have a question. In Being Human, there is a moment between Danny and Tommy where Danny tells Tommy a joke. That joke I got from Red Vs Blue. What was the punchline that made Tommy laugh? First person to answer gets a signed Being Human bookmark. (I think that's going to be my thing for the challenge. Try to have something where commenters can win a bookmark. I have a whole stack of them after all.)

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm not quite sure what I just watched but I couldn't help laughing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee, I know. There will be more too. Rewatching the series.

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel about jumping in at the last minute. I did that with my second blog.

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    thewriterace.blogspot.omc
    A to Z Co-host
    www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO!! I snorted............... really.......... -snort, snort- YOURE RIGHT! ME AND TUCKER we is souuuuuuuuuuulllll mates!!! - watches again-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first I've heard of this show!

    ReplyDelete