Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tagged again - Lucky Seven Meme

I've been tagged again, this time by my bestie, Vic. Here's the rules:
Go to page 77 (or 7th) of your current MS
Go to line 7
Copy down the next 7 lines or paragraphs and post them as they are written. No cheating.
Tag 7 other authors. No cheating.

Since I am working on Snapshots, I'll post from that and since it says lines or paragraphs, I'm posting paragraphs... short paragraphs. Enjoy.

       Now Cyclop had people who were like him, who knew how he felt.
       He placed his hand over Keandra’s, giving a gentle squeeze. “Thanks.”
       She shrugged as if to say it was no big deal, but her eyes said otherwise. “Anytime. Let’s get dinner ready, Jacob’s probably getting cranky from hunger and when he gets cranky, he heats everything up.”
       Cyclop followed Keandra into the hall. “Yeah, about that… How does he do that?”
       “How do I move things with my mind?” She paused and glanced at him, waiting for him to add his ability.
       “I see the future when I look in both eyes. It’s why I keep one covered.”
       “Ah.” Keandra nodded thoughtfully. “I have no idea how Jacob heats up the air around him. Maybe he knows, but he doesn’t exactly share with us what he knows.”

Now, let's see who to tag. Lor and Murphy, naturally. Murphy will love the chance to torment people with another snippet of her WIP anyways. MaryBeth, yes again, I want to see something from your Near Death sequel. Dorion, Gwen, Marie and... *Drum roll to prolong fact still haven't thought of one last person.* I know, Breanna. She's a new tweeple I met through a Story Dam chat.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Patty. I don't love the chance to torment you with snippets! I live for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. This is pretty cool. You all just inspired a prompt! Cool beans. Thank you! (And thanks for the Story Dam shout!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill respond to this from my current project. Now lets see if I have 77 pages yet...... Or just use the 7th. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete