Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Eleven question tag

I have been tagged. Eeep! Okay, not really. All I have to do is answer the 11 questions Rebecca thought up, come up with 11 of my own and tag someone else.  Easy peasy and kind of fun. Always interesting to get to know more about other writers.

1) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
o.O I think this question is impossible to answer. Seriously, how do I pick ONE book? I don't! It's just not possible.
2) What is your favourite day of the week and why?
I like Saturdays because my hubby is done working for the week and we get to cuddle and sleep in.
3) What would you find difficult to give up?
Mt Dew.... Or Green Day. Life would just be boring w/o my elixir of life and love of my life (sorry hubby.)
4) If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?
It's a toss up between the Valley of the Kings in Egypt or the Louvre in Paris. I love ancient Egyptian things and would love to see some real mummies, but think of all the famous artwork houses there. *gets dreamy look*
5) If you could speak with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
Tim Burton. I love anything and everything by him.
6) Ereader or physical book?
I like both.
7) Why do you blog?
I heard it was good way to reach readers and build a platform.
8) Where do you write?
I started one day just for fun and now I can't stop the characters from popping in my head and talking.
9) If you could recommend one blog to follow, what would it be?
 The Adventures of Lor and Ry. My friend Lor has a friend who she always has interesting experiences with, so she decided to blog about them. Funny as hell.
10) Savoury or sweet?
Sweet and speaking of... I want a sugar cookie now. =D
11) What is your most treasured possession?
The ring my hubby gave me for Christmas one year. It says "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine." in Gaelic.


Okay, that's the easy part, now to figure out people to torture... I mean tag. ;)

And the questions they must answer or else I hunt down and do mean things to. MUHAHAHAHA!
1)What do you say Soda or Pop?

2)Aside from writing, what is your dream job?

3)What's your one guilty pleasure you'd never give up, no matter what?

4)What was your favorite book to read as a child and what about it did you love?

5)If you could have a super power from any movie or book what would it be?

6)Is there a movie adaption of a book that you think is as good (or nearly as good) as the book?

7)What is one album you can listen to over and over?

8)Pick a character from any of your books. What famous actor or actress would you pick to play them?

9)How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

10)What book would you pick to be made into a movie?

11)The most important question of all: Vampires, yay or nay?

6 comments:

  1. Man, Egypt. I totally want to go there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, the Louvre has an extensive Egyptian section, so... two birds, one stone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cheating and just answering them here :P (I'm also lazy about tagging. I admit it...)

    1)What do you say Soda or Pop?

    soda

    2)Aside from writing, what is your dream job?

    Photographer probably...but one who travels the world for magazines kinda thing

    3)What's your one guilty pleasure you'd never give up, no matter what?

    I dont know that there is anything..I don't consider it a guilty pleasure but I guess some adults would consider reading MG & YA lit a guilty pleasure & I sure as hell wouldn't give that up

    4)What was your favorite book to read as a child and what about it did you love?

    Mrs. Frisby & the Rats of NIMH. super smart rats who built this whole underground community and were teaching others to read and write, hook up electricity, etc. So cool..and a feel good story because they're trying to save a sick little mouse boy.

    5)If you could have a super power from any movie or book what would it be?

    umm...Can I be a Time Lord?

    6)Is there a movie adaption of a book that you think is as good (or nearly as good) as the book?

    Princess Bride

    7)What is one album you can listen to over and over?

    City & Colour's Sometimes

    8)Pick a character from any of your books. What famous actor or actress would you pick to play them?

    oh i am bad at this game as I dont know the names of younger actors..I guess...with blonder hair and perhaps a little younger, Jared Padalecki would make a good Chaz.

    9)How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

    my fat ass can't run much, but I know to double tap!

    10)What book would you pick to be made into a movie?

    huh...I think Graceling would make for a great action filled movie.

    11)The most important question of all: Vampires, yay or nay?

    yay in small doses. the markets are so filled with it right now. I think yours is the last vamp book I've read and the only show I watch with 'em is True Blood :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egypt is definitely one place that I have to see for myself. Same with the Louvre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in Patricia. I loved reading your answers. It's always interesting to learn more about your fellow bloggers. I also want to visit the pyramids in Egypt. I have a huge bucket list!

    ReplyDelete