Saturday, October 22, 2011

Be My Guest (Blogger)



Okay, so you didn't have to watch the whole video to get that I am looking for guest bloggers. It's not that I don't have things to say, because I do. I realized, I never really have a lot of guests. Here and there I've had someone guest for me, but it's really sporadic. So I'd like to invite my friends to be a guest on my blog, I want to hear your stories about why you like to write. Not a writer? What about why you love books and reading? Share your experiences on reading and writing, and why it's important.

To sign up pop me an email at patricialynne07(@)gmail(.)com - minus parenthesis.

Also, if you have a book to pimp, add it at the bottom of your email with a short bio about yourself and I will include it the post. I'll post each guest post on Fridays along with tweeting about it. If you really want, we can do a give away for your book as well. =D

5 comments:

  1. With nano coming up, I don't know that I'll have time soon, but I'll def. write something up for you at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on your responding, MB. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) One good turn deserves another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm going to have Jerry Orbach as Lumiere singing in my head all day.

    ReplyDelete