Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2011 Spooktacular October Paranormal Reading Challenge

Okay, I admit, sometimes I can be lazy when it comes to challenges. The more it requires the less inclined I am to do it. I like the challenges where all I have to do is comment or something insanely easy. When I did the A to Z Challenge, I was nervous because it required a post every day. But I got through it and even had posts ready in advance for it. You'd think after that I'd be, "Challenges? Psssh, I eat challenges for breakfast." I'm not. I still wuss out if the challenge requires a lot.

Well, no more right? Umm, yeah, sure, whatever you want think.

I do have a challenge I'm going to. *Points to post title.* It's hosted by my friend, Marie over at Ramblings of a Daydreamer. It sounded like fun, and despite my worry that I won't find time to read enough books, I signed up. The challenge is this:

Read and review a minimum of three paranormal books for the month of October and sign up to participate on her site. Not too hard right? There's a little more. On October 1st there will be a post with a Mr. Linky. You add each review to that and in return get entered in a giveaway. Oh, and it's not just limited to paranormal. Any otherworldly creature will do. That means mermaids, fairies, gnomes, the loc ness monster. You get the idea.

And that's it. Sounds like fun, right? You know you want to do this with me. (Just like you wanted to do the character interview at The Undeveloped Story.) How can you say no to winning books? BOOKS people! As a writer I know I don't have enough. I should go buy more. (And hubby steals all my debit cards now.)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, sounds like fun! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete