Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday Number 4

Yup, I've numbered, it's a habit. But this week's question is a must answer for me! This week Parajunkie and Alison Can Read asked:

Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?


Yeah, now you see why I have to answer this. After all, in Being Human, the vampires are out of the closet. (<< Shameless plug.) Of course, do I really need to answer it or can you all just guess what paranormal creature I'd like to come out.

VAMPIRES!

Yeah, I know, you saw that coming a mile away. I just lurve my wittle wampires, all cute and cuddly with their widdle fwangs... Uh, okay, maybe not cute and cuddly. Maybe Badass would be better. Of course, I'm not sure I'd want Tommy's type of vampire roaming around. They are a survival of the fittest type vampire and look at everyone as fair game. I'm not sure I'd want sparkly vampires either. They can't really control themselves and it would be a disaster. A paper cut and a feeding frenzy would happen. Maybe the vampires from the Midnight Breed Series, they seem like most of them have a good beat on their craving for blood.



15 comments:

  1. At least you'd know which ones to stay away from :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I, too, love vampires. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Friday!
    I'm an OLD follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about the cuddly vampires, but if you say so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sparkly vampires here either.

    http://readitin7days.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Badass vampires. :) Prowling Books In the Lair following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back :)

    I totally snorted about cuddly vampires LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some vampires, but I honestly think I would freak if I ever met one.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    New follower
    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought about vampires, but I don't think I'd want them to be real unless they were nice, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If we must have vampires roaming around, then by extension, the firm of Van Helsing and Van Helsing must be employed to cull the herd, so to speak.


    I suggest a certain sparkly vampire be the first to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I agree, it would be awesome to find out that vampires actually existed. There's something dark, mysterious, and compelling about vampires that keep us coming back for more. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Follow Friday! I am a new follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! (: I don't think I'd ever want to meet a vampire in real life, scary! Maybe a werewolf.
    Magic Is In Words

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha Vamps are cool!!

    Thanks for stopping by

    - Kylie @ http://reviews.blueteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete