Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A break from Publishing

Taking a little break from worrying about publishing for something fun. A fellow twitterer brought The Spark Blogfest to my attention and after reading it over, I decided it looked very fun and had to get in on this. I also decided, I should get everyone else in on this too. You know you want to! It will be fun, I promise. And if not you can have my first born child. (If you know me, you will know that will actually never happen, so no one panic. I'm not serious!)


So what is this blog fest about? How about I just copy and paste from the blog hosting the fest?


What book made you realize you were doomed to be a writer? 
What author set off that spark of inspiration for your current Work in Progress?
Or, Is there a book or author that changed your world view?

As writers, we're always striving to get out a message of inspiration to others. This blogfest is a celebration for those who have done this for us. Join the Spark Blogfest, aka Sparkfest, by posting your answer to any of the three prompts above (or make one up as long as it fits the theme).


But that's not all. There are prizes and points to accumulate as well. Details here! So come on. Join this blogfest with me and celebrate inspiration. After all, we can't spend all our time doing serious things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for spreading the love! I really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete