Saturday, June 11, 2011

Get your follow on!

Alright! I reached my goal in terms of one of my follower badges. So that means three people are going to win a book. Winners were chosen randomly by my hubby who I told to pick three numbers. So we have Commenter number 2, commenter number 6 and commenter number 3. So Krissy, Awful Licks07 and Danielle, you guys win. Pop me your snail mail addresses and I'll pick a book to send off to you (if you have one you were eyeballing, mention it.) Thanks everyone.

Been looking at my follower count and realized, I'm getting up there! 95 on FB network blogs and 175 on Google Friend Connect. Almost 300 followers! I should totally do something when I reach that number! I should give away something, like a book... or maybe a few. I do have some books that could use good homes.

Let's see what I have. Oh, Uninvited by Amanda Moore.
Jordan's life sucks. Her boyfriend, Michael, dumped her, slept his way through half the student body, and then killed himself. But now, somehow, he appears at her window every night, begging her to let him in.
Jordan can't understand why he wants her, but she feels her resistance wearing down. After all, her life — once a broken record of boring parties, meaningless hookups, and friends she couldn't relate to — now consists of her drinking alone in her room as she waits for the sun to go down.
Michael needs to be invited in before he can enter. All Jordan has to do is say the words....


Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
The war between humanity and Faerie devastated both sides. Or so 15-year-old Liza has been told. Nothing has been seen or heard from Faerie since, and Liza’s world bears the scars of its encounter with magic. Trees move with sinister intention, and the town Liza calls home is surrounded by a forest that threatens to harm all those who wander into it. Then Liza discovers she has the Faerie ability to see—into the past, into the future—and she has no choice but to flee her town. Liza’s quest will take her into Faerie and back again, and what she finds along the way may be the key to healing both worlds.



 Fallen By Lauren Kate
There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her

 


Comment and follow to enter and winners will be picked when I reach 200 followers on Google Friend connect or 100 on FB Networked Blogs. So go forth and spread the word! And thanks for putting up with me

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I wouldn't mind Fallen by Lauren Kate. Sounds really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your follower count--such a huge accomplishment. I'm so proud, *sniffles. LOL Hope you're having a great weekend my dear.

    Krissy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can finally leave you a comment!!!:D oh and read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo I've only read Fallen and am always looking for new books..but I promise I wouldn't read it until I'm done critiquing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I love to get free books so I will follow today. You are getting your numbers up there. I don't have blogger as my javascript wont' work so I have wordpress. http://postadaychallenge2011.com Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just say Hello to all, and offcourse especially to the owner on this blog. what can i say that this blog is very vital it is very helpful in my blog too. :)

    do check it

    Quick Money



    Thank you add comment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more than willing to take any of those books off your hands. I haven't read any of them, but they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some interesting books you have there :)They all sound great. Good luck with your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every Minute Designed for your Wealth. Never before in the history, World Class Network paying high for all. Join today and receive $10000 minimum per month from home. Do not miss it. http://bit.ly/me43sw

    ReplyDelete