Saturday, March 26, 2011

I got Style!

Look at me! I got nominated for being stylish! Thanks Rainy.


Seven Facts about me:
  1.  I find it slightly irritating when people assume my name is spelled Patti and not Patty.
  2. In high school I couldn't write myself out of a paper bag.
  3. I learned how to play bass guitar in my teens and still have my bass and amp.
  4. I  got put in band in sixth grade and wanted to play the sax but ended up playing clarinet.
  5. I have been told by a few people I'm good with kids.
  6. I love reading about serial killers and tend to do it at night when I have to walk through a dark house and end up scaring myself a little.
  7. I <3 Tim Burton and not just because he always casts Johnny Depp. I love him because he is an amazing director.



Now on to my nominations. I only ended up with eleven (just added someone.) These people are bloggers I always make a point to read, comment and retweet. (I have no idea if any of them have been nominated before and I really don't care. =P)

  1. CJ Cook
  2. Aislin Keeley
  3. Diane Amy 
  4. Jamie Mann
  5. Austin James
  6. Lake Lopez
  7. Ellie Ann
  8. Rebbecca Bradley
  9. Brad Jaeger
  10. Lavinia Thompson
  11. Rachel Hoyt
Congratulations to my favorite bloggers. If you were nominated above, just take the graphic, post it to your blog with a link back to me along with 7 random facts about yourself. Then nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them. Leave me a comment here so I can read your post.

9 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the clarinet.

    Thanks for the award Patricia. I will do this tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes you have style!!
    Thank you tons for nominating me, I'm so flattered. :-)
    I always look forward to your posts. Keep up the good work, Patty.
    -Ellie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I hate tell you, but I gave you this award about a month ago. http://nheadache.blogspot.com/2011/02/possible-methods.html I didn't notify anyone, because I wanted to see who would actually read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess it's pretty obvious I did not read your post. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem. I don't get over here as often as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting the award. I got lumped with clarinet at school for 2 years until it got the funding to get me a sax :D I loved that sax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Can I just add you to the thank you post where I gave you the stylish versatile blogger award a few days ago? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, go for it. I won't complain one bit. ^^

    ReplyDelete