Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday

It's a little late, only an hour left to Friday but I have an excuse. I got caught up reading a book. (I also forgot my H&R Block appointment for my taxes. Oops.) Anyways, thought I'd take part in Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and answer a question: Who do you cheer for?

Great question! Let me think.............. thinking............ still thinking......... I don't really follow any sports, but I'll always cheer for Grand Valley State University, the college I attended. Maybe Lake State Superior University, the college my boyfriend attended. GVSU over LSSU definitely.

Don't forget to click the picture below and browse through the blogs, or drop me a comment if you found me through the list.




1 comment:

  1. Cool book you have! I didn't know that blog is now on a book! ;') Happy reading Lynne.

    ReplyDelete