1) I had my first author guest blog. We had a contest and lots of people commented.
2) My birthday was nice. My boyfriend made me dinner and I got done working early that day.
3) I won a few contests via other blogs and a person I follow on twitter.
4) I had a craft show where I sold my handmade jewelry and knitted items and made a pretty chunk of change.
5) I completely rewrote the ending of my story!
6) I eliminated 9 pages via rewriting and consolidating.
Those last two were new to me and a rush. I had never really rewritten or deleted chapters before. It worked out as I imagine editing does and what I ended up with is much better than the first. It's just the beginning too!
The easy part is done, now comes the hard part.